For the advanced to expert skiers looking for the performance of a 110 flex but that need a litle more forgiving fit, the Mach1 110 MV is the boot for you.
The 100mm last offers an unbelievable fit in a performance enhancing 110 flex. The anatomically shaped C.A.S. Liner, C.A.S. Shell and Bootboard offer exceptional out-of-the box fit with the ability to further customize.
- FLEX: 110
- LAST: 100 mm
- VOLUME: MV
- C.A.S.: liner & shell
- Shell: Polyester (quick instep)
- Cuff: Polyolefine
- Footprint: ISO 5355 bi-material
- Liner: C.A.S. - ULTRAFIT
- Buckles: 4 micro ALU
- Powerstrap: 35mm power strap
- Canting: double oversize canting screwed
- C.A.S. LINER - The C.A.S. Liner utilizes a microcell material that is pre-shaped to the anatomy of the foot. The microcell is also easy to customize and has a low pack-out rate over time. The anatomical shape gives you a precise out-of-the box fit. If you have problem fit areas, the liners are super easy and quick to customize. That great fit will remain consistent over the course of the season. Better fit equals comfort, warmth and performance!
- C.A.S. SHELL - The C.A.S. Shell is anatomically shaped and marries perfectly with the liners. The dimples on the shell serve as a roadmap for problem fit areas and are easy to customize if needed. The anatomical shape provides a great out-of-the box fit with the ability to be easily customized for problem fit areas. Better fit equals comfort, warmth and performance!
- ULTRAFIT LINERS - The liners are constructed using different layers allowing various combinations of materials, densities and thicknesses to adapt to different foot morphologies. Specifically, the ultrafit liner offers a precise and comfortable fit, thermoformable with hot air.
- QUICK INSTEP - Features a softer plastic over the instep area that allows the shell to open easier as you are entering or exiting the boot. No more struggling to get in and out of your ski boots! The Quick Instep lets you easily slide in and out!