Mount Kailash, located in the Kailas Range of Tibet, is considered a sacred place. Every year thousands of pilgrims walk around a 32-mile route that encircles the mountain. The goal is to complete the journey in a single day.
If the weather looks to be frigidly cold and damp where you plan to pursue your adventure, be sure to bring the Kailash Hooded Jacket. Its head to waist coverage will keep you feeling toasty in conditions most people run from. The soft, breathable insulation is 80 gsm PrimaLoft® Gold. It retains warmth even if it gets wet – something down can't do. The shell is a durable stretch ripstop nylon that rejects wind and drizzle and won't snag on other layers.
- Stretch ripstop shell fabric has a dry hand, shuns wind and drizzle, and slides against other layers with minimal friction
- PrimaLoft® Gold insulation is soft, breathable, lightweight, stays warm if wet, and dries faster than down
- Jacket is highly compressible and stuffs into a built-in stow pocket for packing
- Handwarmer pockets and Napoleon chest pocket zip shut to secure necessities
- Stretchy LYCRA® fiber bindings at cuffs trap warmth
- The hem can be cinched in to seal out drafts
Fabric: 100% stretch ripstop nylon
Insulation: PrimaLoft® Gold (80gsm)
Weight: 380g (13.3oz)