One of the most popular pieces in SCOTT’s outerwear lineup, the SCOTT Ultimate DRX Women's Jacket features Strategic Thermal Regulation with Thinsulate™, and an interior goggle pocket and cloth. The Ultimate DRX is engineered for all mountain skiers looking for comfort and warmth in a technical package.
The original warmth without bulk insulation. Inch for inch no insulation keeps you warmer than Thinsulate Insulation. When you compare equal thicknesses, Thinsulate Insulation provides up to twice the warmth of other high-loft insulating materials and nearly one and a half times the warmth of down.
Representing the most advanced placement of insulation and wicking materials, Strategic Thermal Regulation (STR) results in dynamically performing lightweight garments. STR places insulation where you need it in cold zones and performance mesh in hot zones. The strategic placements ensures the garmet will keep you warm and dry without unnecessary bulk.
- Shell Fabric: Toray Dermizax® 2L
- 100% Polyamide
- Strategic Thermal Regulation featuring Thinsulate™ 100/80g in cool zones and performance mesh in hot zones
- Fully taped seams
- Detachable, adjustable hood
- Powder skirt with jacket-to-pant interlock system
- Full interior windflap
- Underarm venting
- YKK AquaGuard® zippers
- Hand warmer pockets
- Internal security pocket with media portal
- Chest pocket
- Sleeve pocket
- Interior goggle pocket with detachable goggle cloth
- Push button adjustable hem & hood
- Pack friendly seamless shoulders
- Internal knit cuff with thumbholes
- Adjustable Velcro® cuffs
- Anti-chafe chin guard