The GPX 95 W was designed by skiers for skiers, as the new Nordica standard in women’s all mountain boots. Built with our anatomical 98mm mono injected PU last, hand crafted Primaloft® Race liner and soft grip soles, the GPX 95 W was engineered to deliver whatever you need whenever you need it.
- extra-grip soles: HIGH TRACTION DUAL DENSITY PU
- last (mm): 98
- flex: 95
- size range: 21,5-27,5
- liner type/style: GPX PRECISION FIT W - PRIMALOFT®
- STRAP 35mm
- FULL SHOCK ERASER PU FOAM WEDGE
Today’s skier demands a ski boot that is more and more comfortable and offers technologies that make walking in their boots easier than ever before. Nordica Gripwalk® aftermarket sole kit offers an easy walking rocker sole interface that is ready to fit into the new marker Gripwalk ® bindings and other similar systems available in the market.
The new profile of the soles improves:
• Walkability: similar to a touring sole profile, Gripwalk® Soles have a much more rockered or rounded shape compared traditional Alpine boots soles, making walking in skis boots easy and more natural.
• Grip: the soft rubber material construction improves traction and improves grip on slippery surfaces
• Marker Alpine Bindings with specific Grip Walk AFD plate and logo
• WTR bindings
• ISO Norm 9523 (Alpine Touring)
PRIMALOFT INSULATION LINER
Primaloft® is featured exclusively in the 2016-2017 boot lineup. Engineered for function and comfort, Primaloft® is implemented into our boots, because, simply, it enhances the liners ability to resist water, recover from compression, and keep skiers feet warm.
FULL SHOCK ERASER
Strategically placed foam padding to erase impact on the heel, toe, calves and shin while never effecting boot performance.