The Mountain Equipment Arete Hooded Down Jacket is an ultralight narrow baffled duvet offering alpinists and rock climbers valuable extra warmth with a tiny pack size.
The ultimate in super lightweight insulation for when every gram counts. With a protective hood this minimalist jacket uses a resilient water resistant down fill to give a boost of warmth for pre-dawn starts and extended belays before packing away to nothing.
- Helium 30 outer shell is exceptionally lightweight and downproof
- 116g (Size L) of water resistant Pure Down with a minimum content of 90/10 700 fill power
- Stitched-through narrow baffle construction throughout
- Optimised down distribution and fill weights using a baffle-by-baffle approach
- Elastane bound Mountain Hood
- YKK® moulded centre front zip with insulated rear baffle
- 2 zipped hand warmer pockets
- Elastane bound cuffs and adjustable dual tether hem drawcords
- Packs into hand pocket with karabiner carry loop