A waterproof membrane adds extra weather protection to a versatile boot, crafted from waterproof leather and suede.
The contoured heel lock holds your foot in place, while the cushioned footbed offers all-day comfort. European Made with materials from around the world.
Freetime reccommend that UK customers take a half-size smaller than usual in women's Keen footwear. This is due to an unusual two-and-a-half-size conversion from the US size (eg. US8.0 = UK5.5).
- Contoured heel lock
- Direct attach PU midsole
- Dual compound rubber outsole
- European Made with materials from around the world.
- Hydrophobic mesh lining
- Integrated PU heel cushion
- KEEN.DRY ® waterproof breathable membrane
- Maximum versatility thru 3/4 semi mid cut construction
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
- Stability shank
- Waterproof suede and nubuck leather upper
- We do not recommend the use of aftermarket insoles or orthopaedics due to the integrated heel cushion
- KEEN.DRY - A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
- METATOMICAL FOOTBED DESIGN - This internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.