This lightweight, high-performance hiking shoe helps you tackle trails fast. A full-length layer of cushioning absorbs shock, and the breathable foam tongue gives it a custom-feeling fit.
Freetime reccommends that UK customers take a half-size smaller than usual in women's Keen footwear due to the unusual two-and-a-half-size conversion from the US size (eg. US8 = UK5.5).
- 8mm heel to toe drop
- Cleansport NXT™ for natural odor control
- Dual density compression-molded EVA midsole
- Exterior EVA heel counter
- Lightweight Ariaprene™ tongue construction
- Lightweight breathable mesh and synthetic upper
- Mesh lining
- Molded TPU friction-free top eyelet lace guide
- Non-marking rubber outsole
- Removable metatomical duel density PU footbed
- Secure fit lace capture system
- Stability shank
- METATOMICAL FOOTBED DESIGN - This internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.