Getting into more remote and rugged places requires a stout pair of boots that will give your ankles the support they need to carry a heavy pack, and the Haglöfs Men's Oxo GT Hiking Boots are well-equipped for the task.
Their durable and water-resistant nubuck upper is backed by a Gore-Tex membrane, making creek crossings, rainy days, and muddy trails not much of a problem. For comfort, the boots feature a supportive and cushioning footbed, which sits atop a dual-density midsole. SpEVA and Solyte materials in the midsole increase cushioning, resist breakdown, and shave overall weight from the boot.
- Gore-Tex Performance Comfort membrane
- Water-resistant nubuck upper
- Haglöfs Custom Comfort footbed
- FluidRide dual-density midsole
- Gel cushioning in the heel
- Ahara+ rubber sole with Trekk FR tread
- weight 2.8 kg (pair size 8)